GLASGOW – MMAjunkie is on scene and reporting live from today’s early and official UFC Fight Night 113 fighter weigh-ins, which kick off at 4 a.m. ET (1 a.m. PT).
The early weigh-ins, which precede the day’s ceremonial affair, take place at the UFC host hotel in Glasgow. The UFC Fight Night 113 ceremonial weigh-ins take place at noon ET at SSE Hydro in Glasgow. The same venue hosts Sunday’s card, which airs on FS1 following early prelims on UFC Fight Pass.
Among those weighing in are welterweight headliners Gunnar Nelson (16-2-1 MMA, 7-2 UFC) and Santiago Ponzinibbio (24-3 MMA, 6-2 UFC), as well as strawweight co-headliners Joanne Calderwood (11-2 MMA, 3-2 UFC) and Cynthia Calvillo (5-0 MMA, 2-0 UFC).
UFC officials recently adopted the early weigh-ins to allow fighters more time to rehydrate before the event.
The full UFC Fight Night 113 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (FS1, 3 p.m. ET)
- Gunnar Nelson () vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio ()
- Joanne Calderwood () vs. Cynthia Calvillo ()
- Paul Felder () vs. Stevie Ray ()
- Ryan Janes () vs. Jack Marshman ()
- Paul Craig () vs. Khalil Rountree ()
- James Mulheron () vs. Justin Willis ()
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 1 p.m. ET)
- Bobby Nash () vs. Danny Roberts ()
- Alexandre Pantoja () vs. Neil Seery ()
- Galore Bofando () vs. Charlie Ward ()
- Danny Henry () vs. Daniel Teymur ()
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, noon ET)
- Brett Johns () vs. Albert Morales ()
- Amanda Lemos () vs. Leslie Smith ()
For more on UFC Fight Night 113, check out the UFC Rumors section of the site.